We have been a pet specialist for more than 50 years with our Biokat’s brand of cat litter, and GimCat and GimDog brands for snacks for cats and dogs.
Our products are being sold in more than 40 countries. The core markets are Germany, the Netherlands and Italy. In the German specialist trade, H. Gimborn GmbH is a market leader in important segments.
Gimborn has outstanding expertise in innovation which has been demonstrated in award-winning product concepts and a corresponding growth in sales. For example, the leading German language specialist magazine for pet shops, "pet", awarded the company the product innovation prize in 2014/15 and 2015/16.
Our innovations come from a solidly structured innovation process based on a fundamental understanding of the needs of pets and their owners. Many years of experience and a genuine understanding for the needs of consumers go into product development.
OUR MUTUAL PATH TO SUCCESS
We want to be champions and therefore work with commitment, responsibility and passion. We know our strengths lie in both tradition and ongoing new developments. We also have the innovative skills to generate "magical moments" for humans and animals, moments which set us apart from the competition.
- We know the importance of profitable customers.
- We listen and therefore understand the needs of our customers.
- We offer outstanding customer service.
- We make and market premium brands that set us apart from the competition.
- We are the preferred point of contact in our product categories.
- Our innovations generate "magical moments" which set us apart from the competition.
TRADITION & CHANGE
- We know that our strengths lie both in our tradition and in ongoing new developments.
- We want to be champions and therefore work with commitment, responsibility and passion to achieve the best results.
- Our work is of the highest quality. We achieve this by working thoroughly, completely and punctually.
- We take on the role of leaders.
- We care for the company's resources as if they were our own.
- We honour the work of others and mutual success.
COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION PROCESSING
- We communicate with each other as equals with respect and esteem.
- We take a structured and needs-based approach to processing information.
- We work according to clearly defined priorities based on our goals and strategies.
- We differentiate the important from the urgent.